How to take the NCLEX in Massachusetts
Boston, Brockton, Worcester, New Bedford, Springfield, Fall River, Lowell, Lynn, Cambridge, Quincy and more...
1) Register with the Massachusetts Board of Nursing:
Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing
Contact: Rula Faris Harb, MS, RN, Executive Director
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
239 Causeway Street, Suite 500, 5th floor
Boston, MA 02114
Toll Free: 800.414.0168
2) Register to take the NCLEX test with Pearson Vue. Registration can be done by telephone, on the web, or by snail mail.
3) Pearson Vue will send you a confirmation of registration.
4) The Massachusetts Nursing Board that you applied to will send you confirmation of your eligibility to take the test (this must be done within 365 days from your original registration)
5) Pearson Vue will send you an Authorization To Test (ATT). The exam must be taken in appx. ninety days, depending on the state.
6) Once you get an ATT, you schedule your exam. You can find a testing center near you, plus a convenient time by visiting Pearson Vue. You schedule your exam either by phone or on the web.
7) Pearson Vue will then send you a confirmation that your NCLEX test has been scheduled.Click Here to Practice for the Massachusetts NCLEX!