How to take the NCLEX in New Mexico
Albuquerque, Farmington, Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Santa Fe, Clovis, Rio Rancho, Hobbs, Roswell, Carlsbad and more...
1) Register with the New Mexico Board of Nursing:
New Mexico Board of Nursing
Contact: Nancy Darbro, PhD, APRN, CNS, LPCC, LADAC, Executive Director
6301 Indian School Road, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
2) Register to take the NCLEX test with Pearson Vue. Registration can be done by telephone, on the web, or by snail mail.
3) Pearson Vue will send you a confirmation of registration.
4) The New Mexico Nursing Board that you applied to will send you confirmation of your eligibility to take the test (this must be done within 365 days from your original registration)
5) Pearson Vue will send you an Authorization To Test (ATT). The exam must be taken in appx. ninety days, depending on the state.
6) Once you get an ATT, you schedule your exam. You can find a testing center near you, plus a convenient time by visiting Pearson Vue. You schedule your exam either by phone or on the web.
7) Pearson Vue will then send you a confirmation that your NCLEX test has been scheduled.Click Here to Practice for the New Mexico NCLEX!