Manchester, Salem, Nashua, Dover, Concord, Merrimack, Derry, Londonderry, Rochester, Hudson and more...
1) Register with the New Hampshire Board of Nursing:
New Hampshire Board of Nursing
Contact: Denise Nies, MS, RN, Executive Director
21 South Fruit Street
Concord, NH 03301
2) Register to take the NCLEX test with Pearson Vue. Registration can be done by telephone, on the web, or by snail mail.
3) Pearson Vue will send you a confirmation of registration.
4) The New Hampshire Nursing Board that you applied to will send you confirmation of your eligibility to take the test (this must be done within 365 days from your original registration)
5) Pearson Vue will send you an Authorization To Test (ATT). The exam must be taken in appx. ninety days, depending on the state.
6) Once you get an ATT, you schedule your exam. You can find a testing center near you, plus a convenient time by visiting Pearson Vue. You schedule your exam either by phone or on the web.
7) Pearson Vue will then send you a confirmation that your NCLEX test has been scheduled.