EasyNCLEX.com Logo

NCLEX Info>>Apply to Test>>Newhampshire

NCLEX Forms for New Hampshire

RN and LPN Licensure by Examination

RN/LPN Application: Apply Online

RN and LPN Applications: $140.00

Fees are payable to "Treasurer State of New Hampshire"

Fingerprint/Criminal Background Check Fee: $48.25 (payable to "State of NH Criminal Records")


  • Criminal background checks are required of all applicants. Electronic/Digital fingerprinting is STRONGLY recommended over ink prints.
  • Submitting the application for licensure by examination does NOT register you for the NCLEX. Applicants must register and pay separately for the exam by going to: www.pearsonvue.com.

As part of the application process, you must:

  • Register with Pearson Vue to take the NCLEX exam. You must do this before sending in the licensure application.
  • Request that an official transcript be sent from your nursing school directly to the Board of Nursing. Forms received from the applicant will be rejected.
  • If you are seeking a temporary license, complete the Application for Temporary License form and send it to the NH Board of Nursing along with the appropriate fee. The temporary permit form must accompany the License by Examination application, or you must already have the application on file.
  • Submit the application for License by Examination form along with the fee(s) and any additional forms or appropriate supporting documents.

Licensing Process

Once the application, fee, criminal background check results and supporting documents have been reviewed, the Board will determine if you are eligible to test.

If you are eligible to take the NCLEX, you will receive an authorization to test (ATT) and instructions on scheduling the test.

When passing NCLEX results are received by the board, a license will be issued.

About Temporary Permits:

Temporary licenses, which allow you to practice nursing while awaiting NCLEX results, are issued by the state of New Hampshire. Temporary licenses are valid for 120 days or until test results have been processed Your temporary license or permanent license must have been issued before you begin any job, including employee orientation.

If you require special testing accommodations due to disability, you must fill out the form found here:
Special Accommodations Request

Need More Information?
Access the site for the New Hampshire Board of Nursing here: New Hampshire Board of Nursing