Kansas City, St. Joseph, St. Louis, Lee's Summit, Springfield, St. Charles, Independence, St. Peters, Columbia, Florissant and more...
1) Register with the Missouri Board of Nursing:
Missouri State Board of Nursing
Contact: Lori Scheidt, MBA-HCM, Executive Director
3605 Missouri Blvd.
P.O. Box 656
Jefferson City, MO 65102
2) Register to take the NCLEX test with Pearson Vue. Registration can be done by telephone, on the web, or by snail mail.
3) Pearson Vue will send you a confirmation of registration.
4) The Missouri Nursing Board that you applied to will send you confirmation of your eligibility to take the test (this must be done within 365 days from your original registration)
5) Pearson Vue will send you an Authorization To Test (ATT). The exam must be taken in appx. ninety days, depending on the state.
6) Once you get an ATT, you schedule your exam. You can find a testing center near you, plus a convenient time by visiting Pearson Vue. You schedule your exam either by phone or on the web.
7) Pearson Vue will then send you a confirmation that your NCLEX test has been scheduled.